Tapping Best Customers in the Other Reports screen displays the report. From this screen, you can
- View the total sales and credits (excl. tax) for your best customers, ordered by sale value, highest first.
- View the total payments received and refunds paid to your customers
- View the total VAT content of the sales (less any credited VAT).
- Change the date range of the report.
- Send the report by email, print it or open it in another app.
What does the report show?
The purpose of the report is to show which of your customers generate the highest amounts in sales revenue. It also shows the total payments received and the VAT content.
How does Easy Books pick the initial date range?
The Next P&L Consolidation date from your Business Settings is used as the end date of the report. If this date has not yet passed, the report uses current date instead. If you’ve consolidated your profit and loss, the day after your last consolidation is used as the start date. Otherwise the date of the earliest transaction is used.
How do I view a previous year’s report?
Use the and buttons to change the report date quickly to the previous or next financial period. The report will run for the whole of the financial period selected.
Options in the Menu:
- Change Start Date – You can set the start date to any date prior to the currently selected end date.
- Change End Date – You can set the end date to any date after to the currently selected start date.
Options in the Menu:
This button is used to send or print the report. It uses the standard Apple sharing panel and allows you to send the report by email or AirDrop, print it to an Airprint-compatible printer or send it to another app such as Dropbox. Three file formats of the report are available.
- As shown (HTML) – The HTML format will open in a web browser.
- Comma separated (CSV) – The CSV format contains the same information and is more suited to importing into a spreadsheet.
- Both (ZIP) – The ZIP format contains both the HTML and CSV files compressed into a single zip file.