How to Create an Invoice (Mobile)
- In the Sales section, tap the + at the top. You can also create an invoice from the Home screen by tapping on the ‘+’ icon in the bottom right corner.
- The New invoice screen will open up. Start with the General info section. Tap on the Customer field to choose a customer from the list or add a new one by tapping on the + icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the + icon to add items. Just start typing the item name in the input – saved items will appear in the dropdown, but you can also add a one-time item. Next, change the quantity and price below. Tap Discount if you wish to add a discount and specify its value. Tap Save.
- Switching on the Fully Paid option will mark it as paid. The Receive Payment option lets you add a deposit or a partial payment. Add a Purchase Order number if you have one.
- Tap Add file to add a photo or a document to your invoice. Then, select it from your library.
- Tap Save. You can then send your invoice via email, text, Bluetooth, or social media.
How to Customize an Invoice (Web)
Please note that in order to customize your invoice, you need to open EasyInvoice on the web on your desktop.
- On the Home screen, click on the name of your business in the top menu and click on the pencil icon next to it.
- Navigate to the Invoices section. To add your brand logo, click the Change logo icon in your Invoice Settings.
- Choose the logo from your computer and upload it.
- That’s where you can also edit your invoice template, change its color, add a signature, or even edit your invoice terms and the label.
- Once you’re done editing your invoice, click Save.