How to Create an Estimate (Mobile)
- Tap on the Estimates tab and tap Add Estimate
- The new estimate screen will open up. Start with the General info section. Tap on the Customer field to choose a customer from the list or add a new one with the “+” icon in the bottom right corner and fill out the customer details on the next screen.
- Tap the +Add item button to add items. Just start typing the item name in the input – saved items will appear in the dropdown, but you can also add a one-time item. Then, change the quantity and price below. Tap Discount if you wish to add a discount and specify its value. Tap Save.
- If you want to, you can set an expiry date for the estimate and add additional Notes to your estimate. Any notes that you add are only for your own reference and will not show up on the final Estimate.
- Hit Save. Your estimate will appear on the estimates list. To send your estimate, select it from the list. On the next screen, tap the share icon in the top right corner and choose to email your statement or share it via text, Bluetooth, or social media.