How to Create an Estimate (Mobile)
- In the Sales section, go to Estimates at the top and tap Add New Estimate. You can also create an Estimate from the Home screen by tapping on the ‘+’ icon in the bottom right corner.
- The new estimate screen will open up. Start with the General info section. Tap on the Customer field to choose a customer from the list or add a new one with the “+” icon in the top right corner and fill out the customer details on the next screen.
- Tap the “+” icon to add items. Just start typing the item name in the input – saved items will appear in the dropdown, but you can also add a one-time item. Then, change the quantity and price below. Tap Discount if you wish to add a discount and specify its value. Tap Save.
- If you want to, you can set an expiry date for the estimate and add additional Notes to your estimate. Any notes that you add are only for your own reference and will not show up on the final Estimate.
- Tap Add file to add a photo or a document to your estimate. Then, select it from your library.
- Hit Save. Your estimate will appear on the estimates list. To send your estimate, select it from the list. On the next screen, tap the share icon in the top right corner and choose to email your statement or share it via text, Bluetooth, or social media.