Credit Notes and Refunds
How to Create a Credit Note (Mobile)
- Go to Sales and open the Credit notes section. Tap the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner.
- On the Credit Note screen, choose the customer and the invoice that you want to create the credit note for. To issue a credit note for a partial amount, tap on Add customer account credit and specify the item that your customer has paid for or add a one-time item. The amount will be deducted from the total amount on the original invoice.
- Optionally, you can also add Notes. Tap Add file to add a photo or a document to your estimate. Then, select it from your library. Tap Save.
How to Create a Refund (Mobile)
- To add a Refund, go to the Sales section, tap on Refunds, and tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top-right corner. Choose the customer in the first input and the Invoice that you want to refund.
- Once you add the Customer and the Invoice, you can add a custom refund.
Tap the plus icon where it says Add custom refund and add your refund by filling out the Description and Price.
- Click Save. Your refund will appear on the list.