Credit Notes and Refunds
How to Create a Credit Note (Mobile)
- Go to More tab and open the Credit notes sub-tab. Tap either + icon in the bottom right corner or tap on Add Credit Note button.
- On the Credit Note screen, choose the customer and the invoice that you want to create the credit note for. To issue a credit note for a partial amount, tap on Add Invoice Credit option and enter the amount. The amount will be deducted from the total amount on the original invoice.
- Optionally, you can also add Notes.
- Tap on Save button.
How to Create a Refund (Mobile)
- To add a Refund, go to the More tab section, tap on Refunds sub-tab and either tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top-right corner or tap on Add Refund button. Choose the customer in the first input and the Invoice that you want to refund.
- Once you add the Customer and the Invoice, you can add a custom refund.
Tap the plus icon where it says Add Invoice Refund and add your refund by filling out the Description and Price.
- Click Save. Your refund will appear on the list.