The following describe how to carry out tasks in the Statements screen.
Create a new Easy Invoice statement
- In the Statements screen, tap the appropriate account. You will find the account in the Has statements or All accounts tab. You may need to drag the list downwards to reveal the tabs as they are normally hidden from view.
- Tap Add a new statement.
- Set the date of the statement.
- Move the required transactions onto the statement by tapping . This moves the transaction from below the line labelled „The following lines are not on the statement” to above the line.
Generate a PDF statement for a customer
- Create a new Easy Invoice statement as described above, making sure you choose to create a statement for a customer account.
- Tap followed by Send Statement. You can print, email or open the PDF as required.
Rearrange the order of the transactions
- Tap and hold next to the transaction you want to move.
- Move the transaction to the desired location and release. You can drop it anywhere in or out of the statement.
View, correct or add a transaction
Tap next to the transaction to view or edit it.
Tap followed by Add missing entry to add a missing transaction to the statement.